I didn’t realise when I was writing the topic for todays Listmania how detailed these moments could be that each would be able to have a whole blog post dedicated to it…..but that’s not the name of the game for Listmania so I thought I could List very basically the moments that changed my life and then use this as a base for future blog posts when I have writers block 🙂
- That first dance class.
- Reading MaryAnne Saves the Day
- Finding out that my father had cancer
- Drinking coffee for the first time
- Accepting Chris’ friend request on Facebook
- Losing our Jellybean
- Saying I do
- Finding out I had a blood clot
Change is hard, change can be scary but it isn’t always a bad thing.
What were the moments that changed your life? Did they change your life for the good or the bad? Don’t forget to link up below 🙂
The next Listmania will be on February 24th- Listmania #44 and the topic is My Perfect Day.