I agreed to do this clean February thing with a friend the other day. She wants to be motivated to be her best self and clean eating she feels is a step in that direction. The rules she determined were as follows:
- No lollies
- No Alcohol
- No “Junk” Food
- No ice cream
- No Chocolate
For february….all of February pfft though Rach it’s only 4 weeks surely that is the easiest thing in the world. I’ve already cleaned up my eating so much and I haven’t had a drink since like November so the alcohol part is easy and I never crave sweets I prefer savoury…..alas the body seems to want what it can’t have and I have wanted chocolate and ice cream since I said yes to the challenge. Even typing this I would eat chocolate covered anything right now. Mmmmm Chocolate Keyboard.
So rather than focus on what I can’t have for February I’m going to focus on what my goals are and set myself on achieving them. Striving for the best part of me.
So I guess the most important parts of this is the goal setting part so here are my goals for February:
- To try out chia seeds and see if I like them because the world is raving about them.
- To find suitable alternative snacks rather than eating empty calories.
- To relocate the tall boy from the spare room into my bedroom….in my mind I am the future Nate Berkus interior designer extraordinaire.
- To present myself physically the best I can each day because it always makes me feel better and more confident.
- To write more
- To layby like half the Chrissie Swan line at Big W cause they are totally cute pieces and work suitable.
- To finish the playlist I am making Chris for Valentines Day of the best love songs of all time (suggestions welcomed though Celine Dion, Shania Twain and that song Amazed will be mocked if anyone suggests them).
- To work on perfecting the perfect liquid eyelined eye.
What are you working towards this February? Is it chocolate covered?
Linking up with the gorgeous Jess from Essentially Jess because I Blog On Tuesdays.