I always have the best of intentions when it comes to Thursdays and being thankful. I think about it all week long and then bam it’s like the thought goes out my head somewhere on Wednesday nights and Thursday Afternoons.
I don’t want it to seem that I am not thankful for my life and the people and things in it believe me I am it’s just sometimes I get distracted by the shiny and sparkly. So this week I am thankful for the following things:
- I am thankful for Skype and the fact that it allows me conversations with some of my favourite people who unfortunately live nowhere near me.
- I am thankful for the Office lolly jar which provides a much needed sugar hit and gets me through the day. MMM strawberries and creams and milk bottles are the bomb.
- I am thankful for the diverse and fabulous women I work with.
- I am thankful for Air Conditioning on these hot days and nights.
- I am thankful for my husband who thinks always thinks my jokes are funny.
- I am thankful that I got my butt into gear and wrote my thankful list.
What are you thankful for this Thursday?
<Linking up with the lovely Rhianna from A Parenting Life for Thankful Thursday>