So here it is again Listmania and we’re up to List #42. Todays topics Things you can’t tell by looking at me.
- I once was ballet obsessed and thought dancing would be my life and career….to this day I’m still a bit of a snob about ballet…..sickled feet and bad turn out drive me crazy.
- I used to be competitive in swimming and won silver medals at state when I was 16. I also taught learn to swim for free for 4 years and then did it as a paying job for another 5 years.
- I HATE the C word have never used it never will.
- I have OCD when it comes to have clean basins and sinks.
- My husband also knows not to bother trying to get the coffee table ornaments right I will just redo them.
- I am incredibly sensitive and take more things to heart than I should.
- I am a champion of all things movie trivia wise.
- I am music obsessed but can never name songs released in the last 12 months.
- I am a noisy sneezer.
- I am incredibly ticklish
- I tend to get crushes on old british actors.
- I do not understand what is so attractive about Channing Tatum but will admit that he is funny in 21 Jump Street but honestly I am more likely to go Jonah Hill that Channing.
- I have a paralysing fear of slugs and snails.
- I am terrified of plastic bbq chairs.
- I have a super memory once I meet you I never forget you but sometimes I will act a little vague cause people find it creepy that you have randomly remembered them.
- I love writing Lists 🙂
So what are some of the things people can’t tell by looking at you.
Don’t forget to link up below and let me know- ANYONE AND EVERYONE IS WELCOME 🙂
Also don’t forget Listmania #43 going live on Monday 10th February and the topic is : The Moment/ moments that changed my life.