I am obsessed with Christmas- always have been. I love it and as soon as Halloween is over every year I get excited because I know it is just around the corner hence why I geeked out and made this weeks topic the Top 10 Things You Love/ Hate about Christmas.
So here are mine in no particular order:
- I love when the Stores are decorated and SANTA is in all the shopping centres 🙂
- I love driving along and seeing all the houses lit up looking beautiful and joyous and know that because I KNOW my husband and I have seen National Lampoons Christmas Vacation I know I will never have a lit up house.
- I LOVE wrapping presents and remember I’m the youngest of 12 with 18 nephews nieces so I really get to wrap each year.
- I LOVE asking my nieces and nephews what they are going to ask Santa for each year…not that Christmas is all about presents but for me it is all about magic and you don’t get more magical than a lit up kids eyes talking about Santa.
- I love getting gifts for those I love and I LOVE the toy sale catalogue when I work out what to layby.
- I Love that it is socially acceptable to sing christmas carols out loud no matter how bad my voice is.
- I love decorating the Christmas tree
- I love seeing all the people I love most and having a drink or a laugh or both
- Food- enough said
- I love the spirit of giving and how willing people are to donate to charities
What do I dislike?
- Being bloated from all the food
- The extreme Sydney weather…it’s either 40 degrees and you’re melting or it’s like 40 degrees and raining mmm steamy
- Yeah that’s it.
So look forward to reading your lists and the next listmania will be on December 9 and the topic will be Listmania #39 My Christmas Wishlist.