You’ve got to accentuate the positive
eliminate the negative
Latch on to the affirmative
But don’t mess with mister inbetween
Today I had a conversation with my work pal, my girl friday Lyndal about positivity. We both had one of those days where there were several big laugh out loud moments. Not everyone in our work place is the same. Some tend to focus on the negative.
Today I asked her if some people were always this negative or is it that we are both so positive in our way of thinking now that I notice it more….her response suggested that it had always been there we just see it more now. This made me thankful for the changes I have made and the positivity in my everyday life.
So because this post is linking up with the gorgeous Rhianna at A Parenting Life for Thankful Thursday I thought I would list some other things I am thankful for today:
- I am thankful for the belly laughs I had today
- I am thankful for the fact that Chris made delicious burritos for dinner
- I am thankful that I did not throw out the skirt that was too small last year cause I wore it to work today woooo like having a free new skirt.
- I am thankful for concealer because it’s definitely a better look than the black bags under my eyes.
- I am thankful for the show Suburgatory- seriously it’s so ridiculous it’s hilarious and has made me laugh so much the last week.
What are you thankful for today?