I don’t want anything more
Than to see your face when you open the door
You’ll make me beans on toast and a nice cup of tea
And we’ll get a Chinese and watch TV
So this would have to be a first to blogs in one day but also because I want to show my support to the lovely Rhianna at A Parenting Life who is now hosting thankful Thursdays.
This has not been a fortnight when I have stopped to smell the roses in fact if anything I’ve been trapped in a bit of self pity. I blame the mumps and the isolation and the stir craziness and the complete lack of anything original on the television but i suppose the good thing about thankful Thursday is that it snaps us out of our shell of everyday living and forces us to recognize just how great we really have it.
They say don’t sweat the small stuff I say be thankful for the small stuff so with no further ado I give you my things that I am thankful for this Thursday.
- I am thankful for my husband who has been sympathetic and supportive while I have been miserable in pain and quite frankly chucking tantrums like a five year old.
- I am thankful for my beautiful friend Sarah who has messaged me daily to see how I am and literally just dropped over a care package of banana paddle pops, lite and easy and some chick lit.
- I am thankful for broadband which has allowed me in no way to download the third season of Glee (shut up I’m not a gleek ok i totally am)
- I am thankful for the fact that woolworths delivers groceries.
- I am thankful for the crime channel which has taught me in the past week how to get away with murder if someone really pisses me off.
- I am thankful for bloggers like Rhianna who care enough about online community to host links like Thankful Thursday.
What are you thankful for this Thursday?