Today I’m linking up with I must Confess over at My Home Truths for the first time. I may be slightly nervous about this because at times I can be ridiculously thick and the things people are normally afraid to admit I find myself offering willingly. So here goes :
- I confess that the first time I heard the expression “Hump Day” I thought my boss was being a little too open during a work meeting. I found myself staring at her with my mouth wide open in shock at her inappropriateness until the guy sitting next to me realised my horror and explained that Hump Day was not infact about humping but instead a reference to Wednesday.
- I confess that when I was 7 I drank after my pregnant sister in law and believed my sister when she told me that drinking after someone who was pregnant made you pregnant.
- I confess I have been known to babywipe furniture clean if people are coming over unexpectedly.
- I confess I thought the first line to Bryan Adams Summer of 69 was ” I got my first real sex dream” it’s not it’s “I got my first real 6 string”….I also confess that I believe my version is better and brings more meaning to the line “Played it til my fingers bled”.
- I confess that I totally love Britney Spears and I don’t just mean a little bit I mean I think she is the bomb.com even crazy Britney.
What do you wanna confess this Monday?