If you have ever received a birthday card off of me you will know that apart from being a sentimental sap I am also a fan of voicing gratitude, of saying thank you because there are very few words in this world that can warm you as much as a well deserved thank you.
So in no particular order the following are the things I feel gratitude for today :
- I am grateful for slow cookers in this cold winter snap.They make my house feel warm and smell delicious whilst at the same time providing delicious and nutritious food that warms you to your toes.
- I am grateful for good nights out with good friends filled with laughter or good nights in with friends filled with laughter. Essentially I am grateful for good friends.
- I am grateful for the My Fitness Pal App on my IPhone that is keeping me on track with all my health related goals
- See above I am grateful to know that if I really want chocolate a fun size Milky Way is only 76 calories.
- I am grateful for the incredible women I have come to know through Listmania and am so grateful for the amazing support that they provide 🙂
- I am grateful for my gorgeous Molly who is incredibly jealous of my laptop and wants to be on my lap all the time. I am grateful for how excited she is to see me everyday when I come home from work.
- I am grateful for comfy knickers and oversized cardigans on “fat” days.
- I am grateful for Foxtel IQ which allows me to watch my favourite shows in record time whilst also allowing me to say to my husband that I will start the housework in the commercials that I am subsequently fast forwarding.
- I am grateful that my sister has joined me on the quest to a healthier better self.
Lastly I am grateful for the incredible best friend and husband that I have who has taken the reigns on so many household things since I have had my blood clot.
< Linking Up With Deb and the Amazing Community that is Listmania >