So this weeks Listmania with Deb from Home Life Simplified is concentrating on your current season and the Highs and Lows of It.
I love this time of year I really do for a number of reasons.
- The Celebrations, I am a christmas freak , I love decorating the tree and buying presents and seeing everyone I love most, in particular my nephews and nieces.
- The water, the beach and pools and even drinking water everything about water is relaxing for me in summer (Although I feel bad saying this knowing there is so much flooding happening at the moment.)
- I love the feel of the early morning sunrise and the late evening sunsets when the hubby and i go on long drives with good music and air conditioning.
- The MOVIES I love all the new release movies and being able to escape the heat and escape into the cinema. This year I have tried the wonders of the bean bag cinema. Located at Hoyts Mt Druitt if anyone is interested a bit of a hike for us but it was a new and enjoyable experience, I recommend it. I also love Gold Class and the vouchers that we get for christmas that allow us to indulge in these experiences.
- Award Season, I am a Film NUT so this time of year is amazing for me and if given the choice I will voice my opinions no matter how unpopular they may be…..
But not everything about Summer is great I kinda really dislike:
- Sweat and feeling sweaty and stinky particularly as a big girl I always worry that people think fat people stink (this is by the way completely untrue sure some do but so do some slim people lol).
- Packing up the christmas tree.
- The bickering and emotions that tend to run high this time of year.
- The amount of money on top of regular bills etc tends to increase the stress levels.
- Flies and ants is it just me or do they seem to be everywhere?
So there you have it the 2nd Listmania cannot wait for the next one 🙂